3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
4 cups apx. mozzarella cheese
10 flour tortillas
2 mangoes, cut up into 1/2" pieces
2 kiwis, cut up and diced
1/2 bunch cilantro, snipped
2/3 cup corn, either from a can and drained or frozen--thawed, even fresh
1/2 red onion, diced (optional)
1. Grill/bake chicken, seasoning with a bit of lemon pepper if you desire. Cut up into small pieces
2. Cut up mango and kiwi into small pieces. Cook corn according to package directions. Mix with mango and kiwi.
3. Chop/snip up cilantro and add about 3 Tbsp. into fruit mixture.
4. Add diced onion to mixture.
5. In a skillet, place a tortilla down, add cheese, chicken (see below), then top with a few sprigs of cilantro (to taste), top with another tortilla. Place the lid on the skillet and cook in skillet until cheese is melted.