3-4 cans biscuits (10 biscuits per can) depending on amount you need/group size
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
2 sticks butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. In a large ziploc bag, put in white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon. Close bag and toss to combine ingredients.
2. Cut each biscuit into quarters. A few at a time, put in the sugar/cinnamon bag, and toss to coat.
3. Place coated biscuits into a foiled and cooking sprayed Dutch Oven. This is when you would want to add in your optional ingredients and toss with the coated biscuits (raisins and/or pecans).
4. When all the biscuits have been coated and are in the Dutch Oven, melt 2 sticks (1 cup) butter over your propane stove in a skillet. Once the butter is melted, pour in the remaining sugar/cinnamon mixture and the extra 1/4 cup brown sugar. Stir with the butter and warm together for 1-2 minutes.
5. Pour the butter/sugar/cinnamon mixture over the biscuits in the Dutch Oven.
6. Place Dutch Oven on your coals, and let cook for apx. 1 to 1 1/2 hours until the biscuits are no longer doughy. Serve and ENJOY!!
*I am going to also try this in my bundt cake pan or a deep dish 9x13 at home--baking it in a 350 oven for about an hour. I'm certain it will turn out lovely.