6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts or 10+ breast tenderloins
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
6 strips of bacon or bacon bits
1. Cook bacon (unless you are using the bacon bits) and cut up/crush into small bit pieces. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm about 2 tbsp of olive oil or butter. Put the chicken in the skillet and saute until they are lightly browning. Place chicken in a 9x13" baking dish.
3. Mix together the teriyaki sauce and the ranch dressing. Pour over chicken. Next, place a generous amount of shredded cheddar over each piece of chicken and sprinkle with the bacon bits and chives (if using).
4. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
crock pot/dutch oven directions:
1. Cook bacon and cut/crush into small bits (if not using bacon bits). Place raw or frozen chicken in the crock pot.
2. Mix together the teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing. Pour over the chicken. Sprinkle bacon bits over chicken.
3. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 4 hours.
4. When serving, make sure each piece has some bacon with it and the generously sprinkle the shredded cheddar over each served piece of chicken. Garnish with chives (if using).
.....I got a lot of "Thanks for the Yummy Dinner, Mom"s after serving this. The kids LIKE it, and the hubby couldn't get enough. It really is a delicious chicken dish!