1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
2 cans pinto beans (un-drained)
1 can kidney beans (drained)
1 can black beans (drained)
1 can corn (un-drained)
2 cans tomatoes with chilies (Rotel-type)
1 taco seasoning packet
1 ranch dressing packet
Frito Scoops or Tortilla Chips
1. Ground the beef or turkey and drain fat off.
2. Open all the cans (drain the kidney and black beans). Empty everything into your slow cooker or stock pot.
3. Add ground beef/turkey into pot as well as the taco seasoning and ranch dressing packets. Mix together and let cook.
4. If you are cooking this in your crock pot, cook on low for at least 4 hours--up to 8 hours. If you are cooking this on your stove, bring to a boil, turn down and let simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Serve over chips and garnish with sour cream and shredded cheese. Enjoy!