I really wanted a new "starch" side for dinner, and this sounded fresh and yummy. It was a HUGE SUCCESS. The kids really loved it, and I myself, had to be careful not to eat too many! VERY good--doing it again...soon!
6-8 new or red potatoes (usually 1 potato per person you're serving)
2-4 Tbsp. olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp. kosher salt
rosemary, several dashes
parmesan cheese, several dashes (fresh shredded or from the green can!)
1. Scrub and cut up the potatoes into bite sized pieces--not too small though. Leave the skin on!
2. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil and garlic. Add cut potatoes and toss to thoroughly coat.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, rosemary and paremsan over the potatoes and again toss to thoroughly coat.
4. Place potatoes in a lipped cookie sheet/jelly roll pan--cut side down.
5. Roast in a 450 oven, on the lowest rack for 35 minutes. Delicious!