I found this on Pinterest, but it was a video. I have written down the directions and ingredients. It was SO easy to make, and really really delicious. I love that!
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed or minced
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or 8-12 tenderloins
2 cups marinara or spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup chopped basil or 2 Tbsp. dried basil
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 pkg. (5 oz) seasoned croutons
1. On the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish, pour the olive oil and spread in the minced garlic cloves.
2. Lay the chicken on top of the oil/garlic. Pour 2 cups of the marinara sauce over the chicken. Sprinkled the chopped or dried basil over the sauce.
3. Put half the cheese (1 cup of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the parmesan) over the sauced-up chicken.
4. Evenly spread the croutons over the cheese. Add the remaining cheese over the top.
5. Oven set to 350. Cover for the first 15 minutes of baking. Then uncover for the last 15-20 minutes. NOTE: Depending on the size of the chicken breasts, it can take up to an hour. Make sure the breasts reach 155* internal temperature. For the smaller breast tenderloins, it takes only about 30 minutes.