We had this several years ago at a block party. They were delicious. I'm glad I came across this recipe and thought I'd better put it here...where I can find it! Thanks Colin M. for the good memories and the delicious recipe!
3--28 oz cans pork and beans
2 lbs. seasoned sausage
1 large onion, diced
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup ketchup
2 Tbsp. dried mustard
1. Brown sausage and onion, drain.
2. Heat in sauce pan: sugar, ketchup, and mustard.
3. Add meat and onions to beans. Add sauce.
4. Cook at 300-degrees for 1-2 hours, covered.
5. Refrigerate overnight and reheat to serve.