This is delicious and easy dish to make. When you want an easy, yummy rice side...this is it!
apx. 5 1/2 cups cooked rice
3 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 cups rice
2-3 dashes onion powder
4-5 dashes garlic powder
several sprinkles of salt
few dashes of pepper
5 Tbsp. butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9x13" pan with non-stick spray.
2. Place rice and broth in the prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper over top.
4. Cut the butter into 5 separate pieces and place pats of butter throughout the dish.
5. Cover pan tight with aluminum foil. Cook for apx. 40 minutes.