Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweethearts--Gelatin Cut-Outs

I found this in The Friend magazine a few months ago. We did this for Family Home Evening tonight. The kids loved it and had a lot of fun. I got out my Pampered Chef little shape cutters and we used all sorts of shapes.

ingredients:
2 pkg. (6 ounces each) berry Jello
2 cups boiling water
1 cup cold milk
1 package (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix

directions:
1. In a bowl, dissolve Jello in the boiling water, then let sit until cooled.
2. In another bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix until smooth.
3. Pour the pudding mixture into the Jello and whisk until well blended.
4. Pour into a 13x9" dish lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Put in the refrigerator until set. Cut out with cookie cutters!
Share:

1 comments:

Katlyn said...

Thanks for the fun comment, I had a really good time the other night, hopefully I will be able to join you for some sewing soon. =)