We actually just had this for dinner, and it was delicious. VERY easy to make, and SUPER yummy. For dinner, or breakfast...this was a hit with the family. The kids even asked for seconds (a sure sign of acceptance)!
4-5 cups tater tots
1 lb. sausage (I used turkey sausage)
2 cups milk
2 cups shredded cheese (your favorite: Swiss, cheddar, jack mix)
1. Cook tater tots according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Chunk up sausage and brown/cook through. Drain off fat.
3. Mix together eggs with milk.
3. Spray a 9x13" baking dish with non-stick spray. Evenly spread the sausage on the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over sausage. Pour the egg mixture gently and evenly over the sausage and cheese.
4. Salt and pepper lightly. Place tater tots over the top.
5. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.