1 pkg refrigerated pizza crust (or make your own)
2 cups thinly sliced lettuce
2 plum tomatoes
1 pkg, 8 oz., cream cheese, softened (I used the low-fat version)
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing, divided
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1/4 cup chopped red onion6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled (or use turkey bacon)
1. Preheat oven to 400. Unroll pizza crust to within 1 inch of edge of lightly floured rectangle stone. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
2. On cutting board, thinly slice lettuce. Seed and dice tomatoes.
3. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup of the salad dressing and garlic; mix well and spread evenly over crust.
4. Top Pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives, onion and bacon.
5. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Cut into squares; serve immediately.