This was among several recipes I have, and I thought I'd give it a try. It was fast and delicious! What a hit and a nice change to traditional pizza. Yum!
1 pkg refrigerated pizza dough or Mom's Pizza Dough
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1/3 cup mayonnaise
zest from 1 lemon
2 cups shredded jack cheese
1/2 Tbsp. basil
6 oz. deli sliced turkey
8 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled (I bought pre-cooked and it was delightfully quick)
1 tomato - thinly sliced (optional)
1/2 cup swiss cheese
1. Place pizza dough on large cookie sheet or stone.
2. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Bake at 425* for 10 minutes.
4. Mix mayonnaise and lemon zest. Spread over cooked pizza crust.
5. Top with reaming ingredients in order listed.
6. Bake at 425* for 8 minutes.